Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Coral + Brilliant Blue

Products used:

Revlon ColorStay Foundation Foundation in Nude
Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer
Coty Airspun Powder in Honey Beige

BH 1st Edition 120 Palette (pale and shimmer corals next to each other)
Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Eyeshadow Quad the coral and beige
Makeup geek Razzleberry (AMAZING Color!)
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow in Naughty Dog
Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Blush Duo
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Sugar Pie



8 comments:

  1. amazing eyemakeup - I love these colours on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish now that I'd taken a photo of my dress as it had all the colors in it. : )

      Delete
  2. Cool! Have a nice day. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a little late in replying so have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  3. Love! I nominated you for a versatile blogger award!

    http://beautyonthedaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Thank you SO much! You just made my day! : )

    ReplyDelete