Friday, November 9, 2012

Fawn

Hi everyone,

I've not been posting much lately due to lots going on personally and on the work front. It has unfortunately taken almost all of my time.

However, I've managed to fit in another look using Kiss My Sass cosmetics using some lovely neutrals. I'd not done a look in awhile that wasn't overrun with color so, I decided that this was a look I really wanted to do. 

The super quality about KMS Cosmetics is that most of her pigments have underlying sparkles (my favorite!) that add so much dimension when you might not normally expect it!

Again, I'd like to let you know you are able to receive 15% off any order (no minimum) and it may be used more than once with KMS Cosmetics! This is a fantastic deal ladies! Just enter this code: SBsparkle (case sensitive). Take advantage as it doesn't get any better!

So here we go:

Revlon Photo Ready foundation in Natural Beige
Coty Air Spun Powder in Translucent
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Shady
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Boardwalk
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Hayride
KMS Blush in Crushed
KMS Lip Glaze in Poisoned Apple


I used Hayride for the first time and it has an amazing sort of Old Gold quality about it that I've never seen before and I love it!

Hope you like this look! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment