Monday, December 24, 2012

Sugarplum Fairy

It's time again to share a lovely KMS look with you!

Before I begin, I'd like to let you know you are able to receive 15% off any order (no minimum) and it may be used more than once with KMS Cosmetics! Just enter this code: SBsparkle (case sensitive). 



So here we go!

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Warmed Golden
Coty Air Spun Powder in Honey Beige

Milani XL Bronzer
Paula Dorf 2 + 1 Eyebrow Kit
KMS White Matte Eye Primer
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Shady
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Purple Poppy
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Fascination
KMS Blush in Crushed
KMS Lip Glaze in J'Adore


I've discovered a great new product and it's the Matte Eye Primer! The consistency is like nothing I've seen before. It's easily blendable and goes on so smoothly and is a wonderful base for the eyeshadow pigments.


It's the first time I've used Purple Poppy and I love it. It's lovely and vibrant and a fantastic match to Fascination as the latter has purple/blue undertones that marry back to Purple Poppy. Shady is a shade that I've used many times before and is wonderful to use as a highlight on its own or overlaid to add shimmer to another color.

Again, J'Adore is an awesome nude color that offers slight bits of reflective blues and purples that adds a bit of surprise and I love it!

Hope you like this look! : ) 

Happy Holidays everyone!





7 comments:

  1. I love those colors together! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog and I'm excited to see more post. Keep up the good work. I am totally going to follow you. Could you do the same in return?

    fashionspilled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you ever so much! I apologize for taking so long!

      LOVE your blog as well! xx

      Delete
  3. I love how luminous this look is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much! I was really happy with how it turned out. Publishing another look from her soon!

      Delete
  4. Cool... I hope that you're fine and that you'll start to post again. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so sweet! That means so much to me! I am doing better. I work in advertising for JCPenney and if you've heard anything about the drastic changes here over the past year, it's been quite grueling but rewarding. It takes it's toll sometimes...that partnered with trying to balance married life and my and my husband's photography business, it has been ever so hard.

      I will be publishing a new look however in the next couple of days so be on the lookout! xx

      Delete