Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Eye Candy

So I shall just jump right in as promised with my next KMS look!

As always, you are able to receive 15% off any order (no minimum) and it may be used more than once with KMS Cosmetics! Just enter this code: SBsparkle (case sensitive). 


Products used:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Warmed Golden and Natural Beige
Coty Air Spun Powder in Honey Beige

Milani XL Bronzer
Elf Eyebrow Kit
KMS White Matte Eye Primer
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Amber Glow

KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Tea Rose
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Purple Poppy
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in True Love
KMS Blush in Wineberry
KMS Lip Glaze in Purple Rain


It was my first time using True Love and I really love it. It is very Matte and a great base to build sparkle around.

I love how this mixture of colors turned out as I wasn't sure where I was going with it, although I don't know that I ever do!

Would love for you guys to give Kiss My Sass Cosmetics a go! : )





2 comments:

  1. I love those shades together! It's unexpected but works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitney- I wanted to tell you I'm a new follower and your work is so clean and vibrant and flattering. You really do have a talent. Do you do YouTube videos? I'd love to feature you on my small blog- would you be willing to post a look? I'd be so pleased if you would!

    ReplyDelete