Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wicked Rainbow

Hi all, just thought I'd finally post a look I did a short while ago. I know many are inspired by Callow Lily's drawings which is somewhat prompted this look although I didn't have the right wig so I did with and without. I haven't done a dramatic look like this in quite sometime.

I also thought it would be fun to take a photo of myself "before" just to see the difference!

Products used:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Natural Tan
Revlon ColorStay Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Coty Airspun Powder in Translucent
Sugarpill's Burning Heart

Sugarpill's @#$%!
Makeup Geek's Eyeshadow in Chickadee and Corrupt
Inaz Cosmetics Eyeshadow Pigment in Sunflower & Dreamsicle
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Remember Amber
Essence I Heart Glam Eye Pencil in black
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Black

Ardell Lashes #102 Demi
Paula Dorf Eyebrow Kit & Maybelline Define-A-Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Adorable
NYX Lip Liner in Espresso
Milani Lip Flash Pencil in News Flash
Milani Haute Flash Lip Gloss in In a Flash






1 comment: