Friday, July 27, 2012

Tucson Glow

Another awesome look using KMS Cosmetics!


It's been a little while since I last posted (lots going on!) so I am trying to catch up slowly but surely! I just had a recent trip to Tucson, Arizona and it inspired me to create this look.
Products used:

Revlon Photoready Foundation in Cool Beige
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Coty Loose Powder in Honey Beige
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Beach Babe
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Ferocious
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Vegas
KMS Blush in SunkissedPaula Dorf 2 + 1 for Brows in BrunetteRimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
NYX Lipgloss in Summer Love

This is a relatively simple look but I love how it turned out!

These set of four colors from KMS Cosmetics went so beautifully together and created the summer glow I was looking for. Each of the four eyeshadow pigments contain beautiful flecks of gold and the tones of copper, bronze and red blend amazingly well together.

If you are looking for a bronze/sun kissed look, I highly recommend this combination!

Please visit her site!
KMS Cosmetics




No comments:

Post a Comment