Monday, August 6, 2012

Blue Metallic


A more vivid look courtesy of the lovely KMS Cosmetics! Again, her pigments do not disappoint. I'd used Naughty Dog previously in another look but not with this intensity. It's a beautiful color! Night Elf has hint a more violet blue sheen and sparkle and complemented quite nicely. I thought I would introduce Spellbound to add a bit of a smokey affect again which had purple undertones and sparkles and it added the extra bit of shimmer as well. It wore so well all day! See product list below.

Happy Monday!








Products used:
Revlon Photoready Foundation in Cool Beige
ELF Eye Primer
Coty Loose Powder in Honey Beige
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow Pigment in Spellbound
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow Pigment in Naughty Dog
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow Pigment in Night Elf
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow Pigment in Sailor's Kiss
Kiss My Sass Blush in Peachy Keen
Kiss My Sass Lip Glaze in J'Adore
Sephora Smokey Cream Liner in BlackPaula Dorf 2 + 1 for Brows in Brunette
Essence Stay On Mascara in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment