Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pink Smokey Sparkle

Hi all!


I am very excited to post yet another great look from Kiss My Sass Cosmetics.

These colors are absolutely top of my list when if you want to feel feminine and a little bit sexy dare I say!

Beautiful and as always consistent in the array of sparkles that each shade has to offer such dimension to the eyes!! Love! Love! love!

I decided to try something different and do a shot with some natural daylight and flash  (the first image) and with my usual lights at my vanity (second image). The same can be said for the swatches (first image with vanity lights, the second with some natural daylight and flash).


Products used:
Revlon Photoready Foundation in Cool Beige
ELF Eye Primer
Coty Loose Powder in Honey Beige
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow Pigment in Sassy
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow Pigment in Broken Hearted
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow Pigment in Fascination
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow Pigment in Dead of Night
Kiss My Sass Blush in Peachy Keen
Kiss My Sass Lip Glaze in J'Adore
Paula Dorf 2 + 1 for Brows in Brunette
Essence Stay On Mascara in Black




1 comment: