Friday, October 5, 2012

Blue Twinkle

Another great look using Kiss My Sass Cosmetics!

I'd like to let you know you are able to receive 15% off any order (no minimum) and it may be used more than once with KMS Cosmetics! This is a fantastic deal ladies! Just enter this code: SBsparkle (case sensitive).

Kiss My Sass Cosmetics

My work life has been quite chaotic hence the time since my last post. I am trying to catch up a bit!

I am quite happy how this look turned out! The colors as always from KMS are lovely.

You can see below when the flash spreads over the colors how many beautiful reflective sparkles they give off. Every time I apply them, I am amazed at the dimension they have to offer.

This is my first time using Purple Rain Lip Glaze and I am IN LOVE with it! It has the coolest kaleidescope of purples I have ever seen. A must-have!

I've tried something a little different in my swatching this go around. I've done them all in the same order, one on top of the other so you can easily see the name of each and it's corresponding swatch.

What I used:
KMS Eyeshadow pigment in Piercing Parlor
KMS Eyeshadow pigment in Dirty Girl
KMS Eyeshadow pigment in Shady
KMS Eyeshadow pigment in Reign Over Me
KMS Eyeshadow pigment in Fascination
KMS Blush in Crushed
KMS Lip Glaze in Purple Rain

Love, love, love! : )

Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment