Sunday, October 14, 2012

Darkness in Twilight

Hi everyone!

I guess I've decided to do a look that could be construed as Halloween but I would certainly wear it to go for a fun evening out!

I wanted to share with you yet again that this is another look using Kiss My Sass Cosmetics!

Again, I'd like to let you know you are able to receive 15% off any order (no minimum) and it may be used more than once with KMS Cosmetics! This is a fantastic deal ladies! Just enter this code: SBsparkle (case sensitive). Take advantage as it doesn't get any better!


So here we go:

Revlon Photo Ready foundation in Natural Beige
Coty Air Spun Powder in Translucent
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Reign Over Me
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Tattoo Parlor
KMS Eyeshadow Pigment in Vegas
KMS Blush in Violetta (also used under eyes)
KMS Lip Glaze in Purple Rain (*over NYX Black Bean with a few touches of Tattoo Parlor over the top)

I wasn't entirely sure the look I wanted when I started although I knew I wanted it to be dramatic and I achieved it!

The pigment that was new to me was Tattoo Parlor and it DOES NOT disappoint! The black rich undertones are so rich only to be popped with beautiful sparkles! A must-have!



The photos of the swatches speak for themselves!




1 comment: